Thursday, October 28, 2004

Butch Heinz

Image Hosted by ImageShack.usClass of 1972

Seeing William's post below has prompted me to make a confession. Butch isn't my real name (I stole that name off my dobermann's dog food) - it's Klaus. My father came to America after World War II and was employed by the government to create a super-race. I am one of the Aryan babies. I believe the lady from Abba may be one too. In fact, there are more of us than you'd think. That's why I'm here - to finally let the cat out of the bag.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.usWilliam - Bill - it's time to tell the world who you really are. I've included a recent picture (right) of Bill at one of our underground rallies. It speaks a thousand words. (PS: Why did you break up with me, Bill? We were so good together!) LOR

|