Thursday, October 21, 2004

Georgia Brown

Image Hosted by ImageShack.usClass of 1980

Hi gang, hope you all remember me - hey, who'd forget a face like this? Well, not Cosmo magazine, that's for sure - I was voted their top Cover Girl of 1983! In your face, Christie Brinkley!! ;) Anyway, soon after that, I turned my back on modelling to study law at Harvard and passed with first class honours. I moved to New York soon after and joined the well-respected Botchit & Scarper firm.

Obviously I've made a pretty packet over the years, and so I've decided to do some pro bono work - that sort of thing goes down really well with the Hamptons set, and of course, my husband is running for Governor next year. So, just like Julia Roberts, I will be fighting for the poor souls that can't fight for themselves, using the court room as my battle ground.

My first class action suit will be against Acme Corp - a lot of you will know Acme for their patented Teflon-coated spandex pants, and of course many of your parents worked at their factory. But what you may not know is that a key ingredient in the manufacture of said pants is the root cause of severe facial disorders and hirsuitism, which sadly, as we know, has long been a problem in Electra. But no longer, school pals - 'Sweet' Georgia Brown is on the case on your behalf! :) RD

|