Thursday, October 07, 2004

Jeremy Davis

Image Hosted by ImageShack.usClass of 1982

Well, seems there's a fair few of you having a good old moan on this site, so here's something to suck on, kids.

I work on Wall Street. I take jetplanes to work when even a taxi would do. I make more money in a second than you do in a minute and I make even more money in a minute than you do in an hour and if you don’t understand that it’s because you don’t have what it takes to make it in this doggiedog world where you’re nobody if you’re anonymous and the streets won’t know your name.

Money maketh the man, they say. I have more credit cards than the Queen of England, that’s a documented fact. I have my own table at La Bistreaurant, and I don’t even eat there. Never have, never will. That’s one thing you schmucks will never know as non-millionaires – lunch is for wimps. I came up with that myself. I only buy food to stop other people from eating. Remember the Long Island sausage drought of ’93? That was me.

I love hearing from other successful men and women in the same field as mine – but not from this buttfuck school. You can all kiss my shitty braces.

P.S. Mark Vestal, I’m going to buy you and shut you down. NG

|