Thursday, October 14, 2004

Randy Disner

Image Hosted by ImageShack.usClass of 1978

Hey, hey, this is Randy 'Disco Machine' Disner, coming to you loud and clear in 2004, but in the spirit of 1978 - because Disco Will Never Die, dudes!

For most of you, the last time you saw me would have been at the end-of-year dance, spinning that boogie on the wheels of steel - until that jumped-up cat Larry (Levine? Levan? I forget) muscled in and kicked me off the decks. Well, this town ain't big enough for the both of us, so I made tracks shortly after graduation to Discoville, USA, to forge myself a career as a deejay. Sadly, it wasn't to work out for me there, as I ploughed my savings into polyester shares and lost the lot in the 'Disco Sucks' movement of 1979. But I'm still jivin', honkies, and keepin' that flame alive!!

One thing I never did find, though, was a sexy queen to set my world alight. Could you "relight my fire" and "feel love"? The Kid wants to hear from you if so! SF

|