Tuesday, October 19, 2004

Stan Shady

Image Hosted by ImageShack.usClass of 2000

May I have your attention please? May I have your attention please? Will the real Slim Shady please stand up? I repeat, will the real Slim Shady please stand up? We're gonna have a problem here.

Well, I do have a problem, Mr Mathers. I AM THE REAL SLIM SHADY. I live and breathe rap. I might not have the best vocal delivery, and after seeing you and what you have achieved, I know I'll never reach the lofty heights you have. I just want a slice of the pie. I even sent you letters - you must not-a got em.

Now Marshall Mathers, the gloves are off! I can't prove that you saw me in the 2000 Electra High talent contest and stole my identity - and, most importantly, my song - but it's obvious! Everyone in Electra knows it too. I'm gonna put you in the trunk of my car, as soon as I can figure out how to get out of this red curtain. Beware skeez! I'm a coming to haunt yo ass! LOR

|