Tuesday, October 19, 2004

Tammy Rodwell

Image Hosted by ImageShack.usClass of 1983

Hi! After leaving Electra, I decided to follow in the footsteps of my older sister, Brooke Shields (same mom, different dad), and take on Hollywood! I was cast in the sequel to "The Blue Lagoon", but on the first day of shooting I dived head long into a coral reef, smashed my teeth up and broke my neck, suffering mild brain damage. I'm OK but. Ha ha ha ha. So my movie career was kind of over, but then fate smiled on me - I fell in love with the builder on the film set! He lived in a neat trailer on the set, and after I got my neck cast off (lucky I've had the same haircut since school days, it hid the steel pins really well!), we drove off to Huntsville, Alabama, where I'm now the proud mom of Leroy, Elroy, Conroy, and Roy-roy. I'm on my own now though, since hubby left. Skeeter our dog ain't as cuddly as a real man would be, so get in touch, single alumni! LOR

|