Thursday, October 21, 2004

Valmont & Victoria Boswell

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.usClass of 1983

Shortly after leaving school, my sister and I discovered we are actually experimental genetically identical twins. As kids, we were led to believe that we were both adopted - I mean, you couldn't find two more different people! I'm 6ft 5, Vix is 4ft 9. She has learning difficulties, I have an IQ of 175. I was captain of the football team, Vix doesn't walk too good... Anyway, after receiving this bombshell news, I wrote a book on the two of us: Trash & Treasure: The Mysteries Of Genetics. Incredibly, the rights were picked up by a film studio and turned into the blockbuster Twins, starring Arnold Schwarzenegger and Danny De Vito!

So now we are both quite well off. If you are wondering why Vix isn't contributing here, it's because she's mute and has no arms - something the studio failed to put into the film. Anyway, it all seemed to work out well in the end. I'm loaded. I mean, we're loaded. Three cheers for science! LOR

|