Friday, November 19, 2004

Reba Nicholas

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Class of 1977

Oh you guys! I just heard about this website and thought it would be nice to hear what everyone's been doing. Instead, all it is is bitch, bitch, bitch! Don't you remember what Mr Mulholland always used to say? Forget all that nasty business with that freshman girl and focus on the gift of love he shared with so many of us. Smile, Electra alumni! Life seems better with a great big grin on your face. (Yeah, yeah, I know I have to say that since the car accident left me unable to do anything else BUT smile... but don't y'all agree?)

What have I been up to? Well, I'm still here in good ol' Electra, and yes! Still at the funeral parlour - it's been 25 years now and the dyin' business shows no sign of letting up. Phew! As we like to say down at the shop, can't a body get some rest? Well at Stiffs Funeral Parlour they can! SF

|